As international site supervisor you will be responsible for bringing the installations of our client to life and assisting in the smooth handover to our customers.
Your responsibilities on-site include:
• Guide and follow -up of the local partners, subcontractors and the operation team of the customer.
• Coördination on site, including progress meetings.
• Act as hinge between client on site and the project team in West Flanders, give feedback about executed works & activities.
• Testing of I/O and electrical connection.
• Upload of energy plant control software (PLC, visualization).
• Starting and testing the first fire.
• Fine tuning of the installation in order to meet the required performances (stability, power output, emissions).
• Monitor boiler performance and provide feedback to the project engineers.
• Provide training for the operators and the maintenance team of the customer.
• You recently graduated as a master in electronics or electromechanics, option automation or electrical engineering or equivalent through experience.
• A first working experience in an industrial context is a plus, but not a must.
• You have a passion for automation in its broadest sense ; you want to be up to date on the latest trends.
• You combine your hands-on approach and strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work independently.
• You enjoy being abroad for longer periods, varying from several days to 3-4 weeks at once, mainly in Western Europe. It means you are an adventurer, who feels at ease with the unexpected.
• You have good communication skills in Dutch, English and ideally French.
In this function you report to the Project Team Manager.
Our client has a strong corporate culture based on a strong sense of joy and valuable tasks. As a new member of the company, you'll get a lot of opportunities for further development. Our client definitely offers a job in a secure environment. You will have a interesting career path and a attractive remuneration package.
We look forward to receiving your application in English by clicking on the Apply now button.
Wij behandelen alle kandidaturen discreet, strikt vertrouwelijk en deontologisch correct.